Notice of Nomination for Honorary Membership

To the Membership,

Any nominations for Honorary Membership of the OCA that is approved and accepted by the Executive Committee will subsequently be put to the next general meeting of the Association for ratification.

The following nomination for honorary membership of the OCA has been made by Chris Humphrey and Arthur B Palmer and will be voted on at the next Executive Committee Meeting:

Alan Cheel – BBC Academic Staff Member, Amnesty International Coordinator, Open Tennis Coordinator & 1st/2nd IV Manager, Open Water Polo Coordinator & 2nd/3rd VII Coach

The following persons were ratified as Honorary Members of the Old Collegians’ Association at the AGM of the Association on 7 February 2023:

Josie Pavone – Beloved Rudd Boarding House Mother since 2006

Matt Atkinson – BBC Teacher since 2002

The following nomination for honorary membership of the OCA was unanimously approved by the Executive Committee at their meeting on 1 March 2022:

Stephen McAlpine – BBC Rowing Boatman

The following person was ratified as Honorary Member of the BBC Old Collegians’ Association at the OCA Executive Meeting on 2 February 2022:

Gerry Gleeson – Print Room Manager

The following persons were ratified as Honorary Members of the BBC Old Collegians’ Association at the AGM of the Association on 4 May 2021:

Chicri Maksoud – Teacher

Michael Smith – Catering Manager

Paul MacDonald – Head of Knox House

The following persons were ratified as Honorary Members of the BBC Old Collegians’ Association at the AGM of the Association on 6 May 2020:

Scott Grice 

Steve Mann 

Lesley Ross 

Helen Jackson 

Gary Musson

Peter Horeczyj

Andrew Jenkinson 

Malcolm Staniforth

The following persons were ratified as Honorary Members of the BBC Old Collegians’ Association at the AGM of the Association on 7 May 2019:

Mark Griffith

Wayne Banks

Rev. Graham Cole

Colin Noy