The Annual General Meting of the BBC Old Collegians’ Association
will take place on Tuesday 1 February 2022 at 6.00pm
in the Captains’ Room, College Hall.
AGENDA OF AGM
1. The President’s Report for the 2021 Financial Year
2. The Treasurer’s Financial Report for the 2021 Financial Year
3. Honorary Old Collegians accepted during 2021
4. Proposed amendments to the OCA Constitution. Please click here to view the proposed amendments.
5. Election of OCA Executive Committee members
The AGM will be followed by a meeting of the new OCA Executive Committee
Nominations for Executive Committee members: Nominations have now closed. To view the list of nominees, please click the following link: 2022 Table of Nominations Received
Proxy: The deadline for proxy forms has now passed.
Special Matters for Agenda: Any member may request that a special matter be placed on the Agenda of the AGM. The request must reach the office of the OCA no later than 11 January 2022 at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the Committee so decides, the matter will be included in the business of the meeting.