Programs & Initiatives

There are many ways in which you can get involved in the OCA.

Coach a team, mentor a student in your field of expertise, enter a team at the BBC Golf Day, make a donation to the BBC Foundation or simply come along to one of the many OCA events or  school functions throughout the year.

The OCA Centenary List of 100 Inspirational Old Collegians

In honour of the OCA Centenary in 2020 the College is compiling a list of inspirational Old Collegians who embody the character strengths we desire to foster in our current students. This OCA Centenary Project will highlight Old Collegians with graduation years spanning 100 years, and numerous personal career and service achievements.  They will be profiled in relation to their character strengths and aspirations, in line with the BBC Aspire Positive Education Framework.  Our hope is that they will serve as an example and inspiration to our current students to embrace and develop their own positive character strengths, and to face the world with courage, compassion and conviction as future-minded and inquisitive life-long learners, caring citizens and resilient individuals.  If you would like to add a name to our list, please contact the College Archivist, Helen Jackson, on

Mentoring Program

The OCA Mentoring Program, an initiative run by the Young Old Boys, is designed to support current Year 12 students and Young Old Boys in preparing them for the next stages in their lives.

BBC Foundation

The BBC Foundation was established to generate funds to meet the needs of BBC over and above what is provided by school fees and government funding.