The BBC Long Lunch, which is hosted by the Old Collegians’ Association (OCA) and in partnership with Sci-Fleet Motors, is a premier event for the wider Brisbane Boys’ College Community. This luncheon gives past students as well as future, current and past parents the opportunity to network with each other.  This function is open to both men and women. We strongly encourage and welcome all members of the BBC Community to attend.

EVENT DETAILS:

Date: Friday 31 August

Venue: Lightspace – 2 Scanlan St, Fortitude Valley 4006

Tickets: $160 per person (inc. two course meal and three hour drinks package for patrons over the age of 18)

Time: Doors will open from 12.00pm for a 12.30pm start and finish at 3.30pm (with the beer garden available outside those times).

Seating: is via long tables and will be arranged in chronological alumni year (as an Old Boy) or per group. Please advise of any preferred seating arrangements & the utmost care will be taken to try and cater to your request. Dietary requirements can also be advised via oca@bbc.qld.edu.au

Dress: Business attire for both men and women (with this event not open to current students)

Parking: we would advise finding alternate parking arrangements.

Interested in promoting your business? We have some fantastic auction and raffle items already locked in and soon to announced. To ensure you or your company don’t miss out on this fantastic advertising opportunity, why not consider being a sponsor or prize donor! Click here for more details.

Donation: An optional choice to donate an extra $5.00 to help assist the Old Collegians’ Bursary.  This vital OCA initiated bursary, provides an opportunity for a deserving son or grandson of an Old Boy to attend BBC and experience all of its educational and co-curricular offerings.  All profits from the Long Lunch support the Old Collegians’ Bursary.