PLEASE NOTE:  AGM of the OCA postponed

Brisbane Boys’ College and the OCA are closely monitoring the rapidly evolving global Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak as we continue to follow the advice of Queensland Health and the Department of Education in relation to this matter.  The health and well-being of the whole BBC Community remains our number one priority and, for this reason, we have made the decision to postpone the AGM of the BBC Old Collegians Association which was scheduled to happen at the College on Tuesday 31 March 2020.

We will be conducting the AGM online using Microsoft Teams so that any Old Collegian with access to a computer or mobile phone will be able to join us remotely and be a part of the meeting.

BBC Old Collegians Association
Annual General Meeting

6.00pm on Wednesday 6 May 2020

If you would like to register to participate in the AGM via Microsoft Teams please confirm your e-mail address and mobile phone number with Carol Stephens on oca@bbc.qld.edu.au by 15 April 2020 so that we can send you an invitation to join the meeting.  If you are unfamiliar with Microsoft Teams, we will forward you a step-by-step document to help you navigate it in preparation for the meeting.

All other 2020 events are under review and a plan forward will be communicated shortly.

Thank you for your ongoing support and cooperation as we work together to keep the whole ‘BBC Clan’ safe and well.

Regards,
Murray McNaught (OC 1992)
OCA President

Nominations received:

Murray McNaught  Position: President  Proposer: Cameron Wallace  Endorsed: Andrew Stephen

Russell Byrnes  Position: Vice-President  Proposer: Andrew Stephen  Endorsed: Arthur J Palmer

Isaac Vincent  Position: Committee Member  Proposer: Wade Ruffin  Endorsed: Graham Sagar

Wade Ruffin  Position: Committee Member  Proposer: Graham Sagar  Endorsed: Russell Byrnes

Grant Rynne  Position: Committee Member  Proposer: Andrew Stephen  Endorsed: Cameron Wallace

Cameron Wallace  Position: Committee Member  Proposer: Grant Rynne  Endorsed: Arthur B Palmer

Andrew Stephen  Position: Committee Member  Proposer: Grant Rynne  Endorsed: Arthur B Palmer

Arthur B Palmer  Position: Committee Member  Proposer: Andrew Stephen  Endorsed: Grant Rynne

Graham Sagar  Position: Vintage Collegians Representative  Proposer: Wade Ruffin  Endorsed: Russell Byrnes