The Annual General Meting of the BBC Old Collegians’ Association
will take place on Tuesday 1 February 2022 at 6.00pm
in the Captains’ Room, College Hall.
AGENDA OF AGM
1. The President’s Report for the 2021 Financial Year
2. The Treasurer’s Financial Report for the 2021 Financial Year
3. Honorary Old Collegians accepted during 2021
4. Proposed amendments to the OCA Constitution. Please click here to view the proposed amendments.
5. Election of OCA Executive Committee members
The AGM will be followed by a meeting of the new OCA Executive Committee
Nominations for Executive Committee members: Please download the nomination form here and return the completed and signed form to the Office of the OCA by Monday 24 January 2022.
Proxy: If you are unable to attend the AGM, you may appoint another member of the Association as your proxy. Please download the proxy form here and return the completed and signed form to the Office of the OCA by Monday 24 January 2022.
Special Matters for Agenda: Any member may request that a special matter be placed on the Agenda of the AGM. The request must reach the office of the OCA no later than 11 January 2022 at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the Committee so decides, the matter will be included in the business of the meeting.