Dear Class of 1966,

So…fifty years on.

To mark the occasion, we are planning an enjoyable and interesting reunion weekend with several activities from Friday 26 to Sunday 28 August 2016.

Hopefully it will be great fun, rekindle many friendships and have a few activities that will suit you.  It is important we contact and extend a warm welcome to as many as possible of those who would have, could have, should have or did Senior in 1966.

Please try to keep the dates below free for a weekend of memories.

Could you please:

•  Update your contact details (phone, email, mobile) via the enclosed Update Your Details Form and send to Kelly Edwards at BBC (email to kedwards@bbc.qld.edu.au) or reply to this email.
  • Tell us a little about yourself as well, so we can include it in our informal ‘yearbook’. Contact details, a paragraph about what you’d done or where you’ve been, and maybe what you’re planning to do. Please email about 200 words about yourself including a photo to either myself or Kelly in a Word document.

1966 REUNION WEEKEND EVENTS

Friday 26 August 2016 – Class of 1966 Reunion: 50 Years

• Indooroopilly Golf Club – Fairways Room
  • Time: 6.00pm for a 6.30pm
  • Cost: to be advised
  • Dress Code: Jacket (with optional tie)

Saturday 27 August 2016 – BBC Old Boys’ Day

• Optional tour of the College from 12.00pm meeting outside the Chapel.
  • First V Basketball team on Court 1 in the Barbara Helen Thomson Sports Hall from 12.00pm
  • OCA BBQ from 1.00pm on Miskin Oval
  • First XV Rugby match vs. Churchie on Miskin Oval from 2.00pm
  • Post-match catch-up from 5.00pm in College Hall and surrounds.

Sunday 28 August 2016 – 1966 Old Collegians and Partners Brunch

• Starting from 10.00am
  • Venue: at a local Brisbane restaurant
  • Please advise if you and your partner are interested in attending via the enclosed form.

Tickets will be available for purchase online at www.oldcollegians.com.au. Alternatively, a credit card form will be included within the formal invitation, which will be posted closer to the date.

We have an enthusiastic group helping to steer the weekend including Bob Gotterson, David Brown and Danny Wong.

Best wishes from us all.

Peter Roe (1966 College Captain)

0418 176 919 or peterroe49@icloud.com